• hear appeals of orders made pursuant to section 328 of the Act in accordance with section 329 of the Act, unless another appeal body is specifically prescribed by bylaw;
• hear appeals of orders made pursuant to Bylaw 2008-48 - The Regina Property Maintenance Bylaw in accordance with that bylaw and section 329 of the Act (including orders to remedy property nuisances and orders to enforce property standards); and
• review the refusal, suspension or revocation of licenses pursuant to Bylaw No. 2006-86 - The Licensing Bylaw, after providing the applicant or licensee with an opportunity to be heard.
• the Board may confirm, modify or repeal the order appealed from; or substitute its own order or decision for the order being appealed from;
• where the Board reviews the refusal, suspension or revocation of a license pursuant to Bylaw No. 2006-86 - The Licensing Bylaw, the Board may issue, reinstate, refuse, suspend or revoke the license in accordance with the provisions of the Bylaw;
• may establish its own procedures.
Meeting Frequency: Monday, Monthly
Term Limit: 1 year Terms, unlimited number of Terms.